- O.J. Mayo--Eventually became a top 5 pick for the Wolves and traded for...
- Kevin Love--Also a Top 5 pick, was a Grizzly, but traded for Mayo in that draft
- Eric Gordon--Top 10 pick and a rare good Clipper
- Michael Beasley--a world of talent, and even more issues (*and ESPN ranked him 8th, the only time one of the Big 6 wasn't ranked there
- Derrick Rose--1st pick for the Bulls, and looks like a superstar in training
- Kyle Singler--Only one not yet in the NBA, and probably will be the lowest drafted of the Big 6
The Third Tier is much better than the 2nd tier right now, despite it being only four players: 15. Jerryd Bayless--first rounder from the Pacers, traded to the Blazers, and is starting to flash his potential. 16. Blake Griffin--first overall pick by the clippers who was super dominant in Oklahoma, before busting his knee 17. Anthony Randolph--first rounder by the Warriors, Raw yet still showing his gamebreaking potential, despite the way the Warriors are handling him. (Random tangent. Randolph and Greene were born in West Germany) 18. James Harden--3rd overall pick for that oklahoma team. Doing very well coming off the bench for a playoff team.
Tiers 4-i have no idea later